Our team is quickly adapting to a new environment and changing how we do things during the era of Covid-19. We want to share with you just some of the ways we are safely helping our clients during this time.
- LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY: We limit in-person activity by providing 3D Virtual home tours, accurate and detailed listing information, high quality listing photos and agent-led video chats.
- SHOWING KITS: For our listings, we provide sanitizers or wipes, shoe covers, and gloves for people to use during a showing.
- NO OVERLAPPING SHOWINGS: When listing a property, we allow one group at a time to tour the home.
- KEEP DOORS OPEN: We ask our sellers to keep doors to cabinets, etc. open in order to discourage guests from touching anything in the home.
- BUYER SHOWINGS: We ask potential buyers to provide us with a loan pre-approval. Getting pre-approved for a mortgage signals that the buyers are serious about buying a home. In addition, we make sure to ask potential buyers to first view the virtual or 3D home tours prior to touring a property.
Bottom Line: In today’s rapidly changing market, it’s more important than ever to ensure we have a digital game plan and an effective online marketing strategy when selling a home. If you need to make a move, let’s connect today so that we can guide you through the process while making every effort to stay safe. Homes are still being bought and sold in the midst of this pandemic. Let’s work together to create an effective plan that works for you and your family.