Contact us if you would like to know how the data below impacts the buying or selling of your real estate property in this or any other area(s) this Spring.
|Total Sold Dollar Volume||5,757,999||down 16.8%||down 8.5%|
|Closed Sales||13||down 18.8%||up 8.3%|
|Median Sold Price||$445,000||up 9.5%||down 20.2%|
|Average Sold Price||$442,923||up 2.4%||down 15.5%|
|Median Days on Market||15 days||up 25%||down 63.4%|
|Average Days on Market||42 days||up 10.5%||down 10.6%|
|Median Price per Sq Foot||$227||down 6.6%||down 1.7%|
|Average Price per Sq Foot||$245||down 5.8%||up 2.9%|
Source: 2018 MarketStats by ShowingTime. “Data provided by MRIS as of March 05, 2018.”
- Median – When a data set is arranged from least to greatest, the median is the middle value. If the data set has outliers, the median gives a better description of the data than the average.
- Average – Average or mean = Total Number/Number of Items. For example, Average Sold Price is Total Sales Dollar Volume divided by Total Number of Units Sold.
- Median SP to OLP Ratio – The Median Sold Price to the Original Listing Price Ratio for homes sold in a given period.
- Average SP to OLP Ratio – The Average Sold Price to Original List Price Ratio for home sold in a given period.
- YoY – Year-Over-Year is the percent change for a statistic from the same period in the previous year.
- MoM– Month-Over-Month is the percent change for a statistic from the preceding month.
- Months of Supply = (Active Listings at end-of-period / Average monthly sales over last 12 months)
Tim Royster | U.S. Army Veteran | REALTOR® | (571) 275-0871 | [email protected]
This blog and any information contained herein are intended for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, accounting, financial or other professional advice. We take great efforts to ensure the accuracy of information contained here. However, we will not be responsible at any time for any errors or omissions or any damages, howsoever caused, that result from its use. Seek competent professional advice and/or legal counsel with respect to any matter discussed or published on this blog.